The Organ manufactured by the Hutchings and Votey Company was installed in 1909. With 3,000 pipes, it was considered one of the finest in the country at that time. The Organ was improved by Roche in the 1970’s and the digital upgrade was accomplished by B. Turley. Today, with 3,400 pipes the Organ remains among the finest for its size.
All the ornamental pipes on the Organ case are covered in beaten gold, the color of clouded sliver. They are decorated very ornately.